[IRCServices] Feature Request - SVSMODE vs SVS2MODE with Unreal

Kieron Thwaites ron2k at webmail.co.za
Mon Mar 22 09:22:15 PST 2004

The view at the other end (the Unreal coders) is that it's
a Services issue and not an ircd one. I tend to share that
view - by having Services giving the option to choose
between SVSMODE and SVS2MODE, it gives the end user much
more choice.

Unfortunately, judging by your reply, it looks like (for
now anyway) the only solution will be to manually modify
the unreal protocol module so that it uses SVS2MODE instead
of SVSMODE. I'm not sure that everyone out there will have
the necessary skill or programming knowledge to do that.

K.T

Message: 4