[IRCServices] prefix aq

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Mon Mar 22 18:55:47 PST 2004

After some investigation, what would probably be best, is to register the callback cb_unban with the Unreal module, and create a new way of removing the bans from there. Due to the extent of the change, i'm not sure how easy this is going to be, however.. I'll see what i can come up with. I'm not entirly sure why the Unreal team decided on this course of action (breaking the 'Rules of the RFC' so badly) it doesnt make life very easy :/

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Craig McLure <Craig at chatspike.net>
 * To      - IRC Services General Mailing Lis <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-03-23 02:23:13
 * Subject - Re: Re: [IRCServices] prefix aq

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/