[IRCServices] Feature Request - SVSMODE vs SVS2MODE with Unreal

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 23 23:33:52 PST 2004

>The only reason that matters: automated notification of identification.
>  E.g. script support, client support, ...

     Let me put it another way: if the Unreal developers decide that the
standard command, SVSMODE, should not inform clients of mode changes, then
that's an Unreal issue, period.  I'm not going to make Services "work
around" what was arguably a design decision (whether good or bad is a
separate issue).  If it bothers you and Unreal doesn't change, then use
another ircd.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/