[IRCServices] Possible Channel Expiration Bug

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:46:25 PST 2004

Also forgot to mention that on one channel the owner disabled auto-oping, auto-voicing, etc.  I don't know about the other channel.  I would imagine that disabling these auto modes shouldn't effect services recognizing if the channel has been used or not but I though it might be useful to mention.

CPUMAN
Network Administrator
Serenia IRC Network
irc.serenia.net