[IRCServices] Feature Request: SA can modify every NS acc list

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Mon Apr 12 09:01:28 PDT 2004

Cant you use /ns set <nick> kill off? The user will be prompted for their password, but Nickserv wont take any action if its not entered.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org  - REVIVED
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-04-12 15:42:21
 * Subject - [IRCServices] Feature Request: SA can modify every NS acc list

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/