[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels with ChanServ enforcing.

JASON M dawgclan at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 24 20:08:16 PDT 2004

Hmm, I assume with your IdleServ module, the bot will be called just that... IdleServ. I am really looking for a module to SVSJOIN ChanServ to all registered channels or a built in feature to make ChanServ stay in the channels. A lot of our users barely know who ChanServ is let alone IdleServ heh. Plus as you said it's not supported. Any word on this Andy?

Regards,

Jason Mainwaring
A+ Service Technician
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCSA Messaging
Certified Novell Administrator
Phone: (02) 9419 4616
E-mail: dawgclan at shaw.ca