[IRCServices] Database conversion....

Conrad Steyn conrad at raztech.za.net
Fri Apr 30 01:59:58 PDT 2004

greets to all,

as said in my other mail.. im sadly using cygnus due to the fact that at
the stage of implementing services i only had a w32 server..

now that im moving over to nix im able to load decent services.
but my headache starts with the cygnus database..

cygnus can convert irc services's database [i dont see why anyone wanna
go that route anyway] but cygnus isnt listed in the db converter of irc
services..
this is a minor headache to me but if needed i can convince my users
[all 50 or so of them to start over].. but i dont want to make extra
work for myself if the cygnus database can be converted ;p

great job on the services.. i tried to 'break' it while testing and ya..
it doesnt seem possible :)

Ragards

Conrad Steyn <conrad at raztech.za.net>
Raztech