[IRCServices] Unreal modelock issue

Bergee lordbergee at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 19:48:11 PDT 2004

Hello again,
	I'm running Unreal 3.2.1 and IRCServices 5.0.36 on Red Hat Linux 9.0
with a 1.7 GHz Celeron.  Earlier today I noticed that as a regular user
I am able to mode lock channel modes +O or +A on.  Doing this then makes
a channel where I was the founder into a channel that only IRCops (+O)
or Admins (+A) can join.  Given that as a regular user I would then not
be permitted to join my own channel I suggest that only IRCops and above
be able to mode lock channel mode O and only Admins be able to do the
same for channel mode A.

Bergee