[IRCServices] Question on verbiage...

Michael D. Smith msmith at acmecorp.org
Mon Aug 9 15:00:42 PDT 2004

Where would one find the verbiage returned when you have chanserv set to
restrict access to register channels to Services Admins only?

We'd like to change the verbiage returned when someone tries to register a
channel so that it directs them to the proper people in our network so they
*can* get their channel registered.

I poked around the FAQ and online docs, but can't find it.

Thanks for the assist....

Thanks for your patronage.

Regards,
Mike

Chief Network Administrator

"Net boy, net girl/Send your impulse 'round the world/
Put your message in a modem/And throw it in the Cyber Sea"
Lyrics "Virtruality" - Album "Test for Echo" -  Rush, 1996 (Lee, Lifeson,
Peart)