[IRCServices] Question on verbiage...

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Aug 10 12:29:57 PDT 2004

>Where would one find the verbiage returned when you have chanserv set to
>restrict access to register channels to Services Admins only?
>
>We'd like to change the verbiage returned when someone tries to register a
>channel so that it directs them to the proper people in our network so they
>*can* get their channel registered.

     Messages used by Services are stored in the language files (lang/*.l);
however, there is no special message returned for the case you're asking
about, only a generic "access denied" message (so trying to change that
message would result in the changed message being given out in all cases
where the message was used).  To accomplish what you want to do, you'll
have to modify the source directly.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/