[IRCServices] +O overrideable by non-opers in UnrealIRCd netmerge

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Sat Aug 14 15:41:26 PDT 2004

Personally, i think it should at LEAST inform U:Lined servers, but thats no my decision.

The reason i posted this request, is because the UnrealIRCd team deem it un-nessecery to add this bugfix.. err.. i mean, feature :/

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] +O overrideable by non-opers in UnrealIRCd netmerge

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/