[IRCServices] Exception Del Crash Bug

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Sat Aug 28 01:39:02 PDT 2004

I appologise for the rudeness of my reply last night, there was no need for it, my IRC network was DDoSed last night, and 3 of our servers went down.. but you dont need my life story.

You are right, there is a - in all exception lists, it just seemed odd that i used /os exception list.

If you can re-create the bug, would it be possible to see if /os exception list returns the same corrupted results?

Also, what version of GCC are you running? It may be a compiler issue.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] Exception Del Crash Bug

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/