[IRCServices] Exception Del Crash Bug

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:40:16 PDT 2004

That's understandable, my network has suffered through several DDoS's.

Anyway it's GCC 3.3.4.

I'm currently using  a test server to try and recreate the crash as I can't
risk them crashing on my main network again.  If I can get it to happen
again I'll post the debug log.

CPUMAN
Network Administrator
Serenia IRC Network