[IRCServices] General help please!

Dan dan at skyinternet.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 09:50:32 PDT 2004

Hello!

Hope you're all well and had a good weekend!

Three quick questions please.
I apologise if these has already been answered, to my knowledge I couldn't find them.

We wish to use IRCServices5 with bahamut 1.8.

Everything compiled okay, but when starting the service we got an error relating to sync_operserv_db, is there a fix? I can reproduce the error if needed.

I see that there's an option that only Admins can register channels on ChanServ, which is what we wish to do. How is this dealt with? Do admins still use the REGISTER command and if so which syntax? I couldn't find much documentation regarding it.

Also, is there a way to make ChanServ "sit" permanently in registered channels and be protected from kicks/deops? I heard about a patch for this, but haven't been successful in finding it.

I thank you in advance for any help with these matters, and congratulations on a great service!

Regards,