[IRCServices] New test

Ian R. Justman ianj at esper.net
Sun Nov 21 23:04:24 PST 2004

Confirming completed cutover to "esper.net".

And just a reminder, since it now DOUBLY applies as we now host the
lists and, to a degree (if only by name), the website, EsperNet staff
CANNOT help with Services-related questions.  Though nowadays, things
seem to have calmed down a bit, but I figured I'd let everyone know this.

We just host the lists and FTP and happened to be the pilot network to
use ANY open-sourced IRC services code.

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman                  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP/GPG keys available upon request, or from any PGP keyserver.