[IRCServices] RE: my recent feature request

Ian R. Justman ianj at esper.net
Tue Jan 11 18:07:44 PST 2005

youph at earthlink.net wrote:
> I'm just wondering if there is any 'official' feature request process or
> if Andrew Church just takes what he likes from this list into account
> when adding new features. I do appreciate Anton Wolkov's input, but I
> was hoping for a response from the developer at least either agreeing
> with or shooting down my idea/request.
>
> Maybe I should roll up my sleeves and write a patch myself (sigh.)
>
> --Matt

Hello.

I think requesting it on the list is sufficient.  Of course, Andy has
the final say.

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman                  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP/GPG keys available upon request, or from any PGP keyserver.