[IRCServices] Can't even get it to build on OSX 10.3.8

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Feb 17 13:13:32 PST 2005

     You're quite welcome to continue using an outdated, buggy version of
GCC which doesn't support modern standards if that's your desire.  On the
other hand, I have no desire to help people who not only insist on living
in the past, but can't even read the Services manual, which clearly states
the reasons why a newer version of GCC is required.

     Next!

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/