[IRCServices] Can't even get it to build on OSX 10.3.8

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Feb 17 20:34:31 PST 2005

[CC'd privately as you suggest you will/have unsubscribed; apologies if you
 get the message in duplicate]

>Updating GCC is not recomended SOP and by the sounds of it
>i'm pretty current anyway.

     If you do have at least GCC 3.2, then it's likely you've run into a
bug in the configure script.  I'm by no means perfect (though I do take
offense at insults hurled out of nowhere!), and I don't have a Mac to test
on, so any information to help fix such problems is of course appreciated.
For starters, assuming the problem occurs while running ./configure, it
would help to have:
   - the output from ./configure
   - the output from gcc -v
   - the contents of configure.log