[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN bug?

JASON M dawgclan at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 19 15:08:10 PST 2005

ongeboren: Once again I was talking about if I were to make an alias in mIRC for my ban script issues. Not coding a dll for a function.

Craig: I believe that would be only a slight improvement, I hope Andrew can work something out with unreal in getting a fix for this. "Not finding" would only be a play on words I feel as it doesn't result in a fix.

On another note, the only reason we are using unrealircd is because one of the servers has Windows. Is there a better alternative for an IRCd? All the others are running a flavour of *NIX.

Regards,

Jason Mainwaring
A+ Service Technician
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCSA Messaging
Certified Novell Administrator
Phone: (02) 9908 4244
Mobile: 0413 161 708