[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN bug?

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Sat Feb 19 15:24:26 PST 2005

JASON M wrote:
> Craig: I believe that would be only a slight improvement, I hope Andrew can work something out with unreal in getting a fix for this. "Not finding" would only be a play on words I feel as it doesn't result in a fix.

Granted, but at least it would be an improvement! - I continuously get
users approching staff saying 'Chanserv says i was unbanned, but when i
try to join, it says that i'm still banned', a message saying that
chanserv HASN'T unbanned the user would be benificial. (Shouldnt be hard
to code.. just a bool, true if its set a -b, false if it hasnt, then do
a check on it to decide the message)

As far as i am aware, the unreal team DID fix the IP passing issue with
one of their latest releases (i think 3.2.2b has it) although i wouldnt
put any money on it. If it HASN'T been fixed, then the chances are, it
wont be, and if it isn't fixed, there would be no 'Workaround' for services.