[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN bug?

ShadowMaster ShadowMaster at shadow-realm.org
Sat Feb 19 16:22:24 PST 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 15:37, Andrew Church wrote:
>      I think you mentioned you were using Unreal--in that case, Unreal
> doesn't send IP addresses to remote servers, so there's no way for Services
> to tell whether a given ban matches your IP address.  I agree it's
> confusing, though, and I'll contact the Unreal developers to see if
> anything can be done.

Its been a while since i checked, but i do belive at least later versions of
Unreal support SVSMODE -b <channel> <nickname> or a similiar syntax which
causes the IRCd to remove any and all bans matching the user on said channel.

--
Yours sincerely
Thomas Juberg Stensås

dangerous content by ShadowRealm mailsystems,
and is believed to be clean.