[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN bug?

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Sat Feb 19 10:11:40 PST 2005

Hmm, maybe instead of saying 'You have been unbanned from #channel' it
could say 'You were not found on the #channel ban list', at least that
way, users are slightly less confused with being told they are unbanned,
and in fact not being.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org