[IRCServices] HostServ module

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Wed Feb 23 11:24:13 PST 2005

Mine only works with the 5.0.x version of services, It's been around for
quite some time, i'm surprised you havn't noticed it.

http://www.servicescommunity.za.net/viewtopic.php?p=168

That gives a link to the file, and installation instructions. I doubt
Andy will include this in a future release of services though.

--
Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure