[IRCServices] HostServ module

Dionisios K. vonitsa_net at yahoo.gr
Wed Feb 23 13:07:06 PST 2005

Thank you Craig. I hope this or something like this to
be added officially to the services pack. Very nice
thing.
--- ircservices-bounces at ircservices.esper.net
<Craig at frostycoolslug.com> wrote:
> Mine only works with the 5.0.x version of services,
It's been around for
> quite some time, i'm surprised you havn't noticed
it.

http://www.servicescommunity.za.net/viewtopic.php?p=168

> That gives a link to the file, and installation
instructions. I doubt
> Andy will include this in a future release of
services though.

> --
> Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
>

> Dionisios K. wrote:
> > Andrew is possible to be added to a next release
of ircservices a simple (add,del,list) hostserv
module?
> > It will help very very very very ... much admins
and we will not need to modify vhost.conf to all
servers (or something like this) or running a neostats
server to have vhosts.

> > BTW: Is anyone here who have any hostserv module
to work with the 4.0.45 and above versions of
ircservices??