[IRCServices] problem while creating admins

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Wed Mar 2 08:34:14 PST 2005

I see what you mean. I believe i wasn't ircop. But here's probably a
very newbie question - how do i become an ircop without being on a
channel? "/op nick" doesn't work, the IRC server says "no such channel".

And in order to create channels, i have to become admin first, since
ircservices won't let me otherwise. And that's the catch 22 at the
moment.