[IRCServices] 2 Problems with 5.0.53 and one question...

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 03:55:28 PDT 2005

since when did the RFC state that you could put umlauts in nicks? :)

i dont know what everyone elses stance on unreal's NICKCHARS thing is,
but personally i think its a stupid idea with the potential to break a
great many clients. Just my 0.02c worth.

Have you tried increasing the network buffer size temporarily until a
fix for this is produced?

Thanks,
Brain