[IRCServices] OperServ help

awyeah seckzi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:07:59 PDT 2005

Yeah will you need to be opered simple as that. Identify your o:line with
the IRCd before you can gain SRA access.

/oper <username> <password>

After you are opered you will get an +o flag. Then depending upon which IRCd
you use like for bahamut you have to manually set yourself +a or +A.

So after you have opered up, identify your Services Root nickname and you
will get full control over services.

There is also a variable in services.conf which I am sure which you can
enable or disable, which would toggle ON and OFF this setting. So maybe you
have enabled it and people can't get services access unless they are opered
up. So if you disable that directive/variable in the .conf file then you can
get access without opering up.

But I stronly recommend you and all people on your network to oper up before
gaining services access priviledges.

./awyeah