[IRCServices] akick not setting channel ban

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Sun Sep 11 12:17:39 PDT 2005

Hi,

Ok it happened again tonight.  Here's the info:

AKICK entry:

-ChanServ-    21 *god*!*@* (Please do not bring a religious nick into this
channel, change it and you are welcome back)

Channel banlist at the time:

1. RubberDuck set *!*@72122B08.B384F097.64768427.IP 11/09/2005 4:57pm.
2. RubberDuck set *!*@blabber-2BE7A85F.telkom-ipnet.co.za 11/09/2005 4:46pm.
3. SoulBlade set *!*@40FAA6E6.B384F097.64768427.IP 11/09/2005 4:22pm.
4. ChanServ set hellbo*!*@* on 11/09/2005 3:22pm.
5. estranged.blabber.net set *!*@blabber-9673CB5B.telkom-ipnet.co.za
11/09/2005 2:57pm.
6. BarBot set *!*@blabber-1466766E.telkom-ipnet.co.za 11/09/2005 12:34pm.

[20;00;52] GreeKGoddesS (XALARA at blabber-594011C6.rho.forthnet.gr) has joined.
[20;00;52] * GreeKGoddesS was kicked by ChanServ (AKICK by Arabesque (Please
do not bring a religious nick into this channel, change it and you are
welcome back))

No ban was set.

Thanks,
Aragon