[IRCServices] akick not setting channel ban

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Sep 11 12:20:04 PDT 2005

     The only time ChanServ doesn't set a ban is when the same ban already
exists on the channel (as determined by find_ban() in channels.c).  It's
possible find_ban() has a bug; next time this issue occurs, save the ban
list from the channel and see if any bans are similar to the ban that
should be added for the user (for an autokick, this is the mask from the
autokill list).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/