[IRCServices] Strange message with TS

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:59:48 PDT 2005

This may (or may not) be a related issue, and I only remember seeing it
when I was back playing with 5.0.29, but still thought I'd mention it.

Services synched to my testnet, I was in a registered channel, I was set
-o+o by Services' server, which is all fine and good, eh, I can't
exactly remember what happened (got a log of it someplace) but
basically, I ended up with ops. I was a registered nick, but not identified.

Is this an issue that has been fixed/whatever? If not, let me know and
I'll go dig up that log I meant to send to this list like, around the
time of 5.0.29.. :p