[IRCServices] SET founder

QuietFinn QuietFinn at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 4 13:53:58 PST 2005

I think this is again one of those many cases where someone who is not
really trusted has got Services Admin access.
In fact I have seen "networks" where half of the opers have been Services
Roots, and the rest "just" Services Admins.
So for *that* kind of networks I suppose it's very good if services send a
global notice when the Services Admins do about *anything*.

quietFinn