[IRCServices] SET founder

Dionisios K. admin at vonitsanet.gr
Fri Nov 4 16:33:35 PST 2005

When a services admin uses /cs set #chan password as a services admin and
not as founder services informs all the opers about this with globops.
So if i want not to inform about a set pass i can just change the founder of
the channel to me and then "normally" /cs set #chan paassword.

This is the logic of the whole thing.

PS: the point is NOT that i dont trust my admins.
The point is that the "set $chan founder" command is similar to "set #chan
password" ( the 2 commands that only a founder can execute).
So if for the first command a globops is sent out why not to the second
command?