[IRCServices] db recovery?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Mar 3 19:15:13 PST 2006

     Services is designed to not overwrite database files until the new
copies have been safely written to disk; this looks more like a case of
filesystem corruption at the OS level, probably due to the write cache not
being written out to disk when the system restarted.  You'll have to either
restore from a backup or remove the corrupt files (e.g. "rm oper.db").

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/