[IRCServices] db recovery?

Jim Stratus stratus at blazeirc.net
Tue Mar 7 15:23:53 PST 2006

When I removed the oper.db file (I actually renamed it) but I removed it,
services generated a new one, however this resulted in all databases being
lost. Apparently when oper.db was removed per se, services lost all
registered channels, nicks, admins, everything. Is this expected for just
the removing of oper.db? I thought the other dbs would not be effected by
this.

Jim Stratus