[IRCServices] ircservices + bahamut akill problem

geo.abitbol at voila.fr geo.abitbol at voila.fr
Tue Sep 12 06:34:26 PDT 2006

Alright, for some reason the server room lost power this morning so the services were rebooted.
I tested with -debug, akills were working as intended. I removed it, and it was still working.
Maybe the rehash command is somehow bugged ? I know the EnableExclude option was rehashed
properly (because the warning message disapeared) but maybe the ImmediatelySendAutokill wasn't.
Anyway, it's working fine now.

Thanks for the quick replies,
Georges Abitbol