[IRCServices] ircservices + bahamut akill problem

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Sep 10 07:32:40 PDT 2006

>I have a bahamut 1.8.3-ssl ircd with ircservices 5.0.57.
>Now when I akill a mask with operserv, no akill gets sent to the ircd.
>I know about akill exclusion not being supported by bahamut so it's disabled (I have a warning message if enabled).
>I also know about ImmediatelySendAutoKill, which is enabled.
>
>But the ircd doesn't get any akill (nothing in /stats a).
>Whenever I reconnect with an akilled host, I get :
>-!- You were killed by OperServ [services at services.xxx.net] [Autokilled: test] [Path: OperServ]

     Does anything show up in the log file?  Try running Services in
debug mode (ircservices -debug), adding the autokill, and connecting as
the newly autokilled user; the AKILL command (or a message saying why it
couldn't be sent) should be logged in at least one of those steps.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/