[IRCServices] ircservices + bahamut akill problem

geo.abitbol at voila.fr geo.abitbol at voila.fr
Sat Sep 9 04:10:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have a bahamut 1.8.3-ssl ircd with ircservices 5.0.57.
Now when I akill a mask with operserv, no akill gets sent to the ircd.
I know about akill exclusion not being supported by bahamut so it's disabled (I have a warning message if enabled).
I also know about ImmediatelySendAutoKill, which is enabled.

But the ircd doesn't get any akill (nothing in /stats a).
Whenever I reconnect with an akilled host, I get :
-!- You were killed by OperServ [services at services.xxx.net] [Autokilled: test] [Path: OperServ]

So what should I do ? What if a bunch of kiddies connect to my server and start flooding people ? Do I have to akill their
mask and then kill them one by one ?

Thank you,
Georges Abitbol