[IRCServices] problem connecting ircservices to server

Vitaliy Biliyenko v.lokki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:37:40 PDT 2006

Hello!
I'm using ircd 2.11.1p1 and want to use ircservices (currently 5.0.58).
I had it compiled and installed with no problem (on Linux 2.6.17.7, i686
athlon-4). They are on the same machine, but when I start services,
there's an error in ircservices.log (this is sent from ircd to
ircservices) :
ERROR: Server version is too old.
Then connection closes
I'm new to IRC and not sure, what went wrong. My configuration, or just
incompatibility with my irc daemon? Please, tell me if additional
information is needed. Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Vitaliy