[IRCServices] Compilation Error ( ircservices-5.0.59.tar.gz)

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Dec 6 15:33:14 PST 2006

     This is not an error; configure is merely reporting that it could
not confirm that you have a correctly working strdup(), and will
therefore use its own internal version.  Services will still compile and
run correctly.

     I admit that the output from configure is misleading, and I'll see
about correcting it in a future release.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/