[IRCServices] NS AJOIN and CS SET RESTRICTED

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Jan 6 10:56:59 PST 2007

     The first thing that comes to mind is linked nicks.  I notice that
there are a lot of level-1 entries; could the user(s) in question have
nicks linked to these?  Use ChanServ STATUS (requires level 100 access by
default) to check the access level of the user on the channel before
kicking them.  Another possibility is that the ircd is rejecting the KICK
messages from Services; see if there are any relevant messages in the
Services log file.

     As far as joining around bans, that's an ircd issue, not a Services
issue.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/