[IRCServices] Re: Weird registration/ID issue

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:08:30 PST 2007

Have another 'no output' situation from the same copy of services,
reproducable with two people at least.

-> dexter.chatspike.net PRIVMSG nickserv :info [OPA]spaceRaptor
-> dexter.chatspike.net PRIVMSG nickserv :info [OPA]spaceRaptor all
<- :NickServ!services at chatspike.net NOTICE w00t :[OPA]spaceRaptor is
[OPA]spaceRaptor
<- :NickServ!services at chatspike.net NOTICE w00t :   Last seen time:
May 30 03:40:27 2006 BST
<- :NickServ!services at chatspike.net NOTICE w00t :  Time registered:
Sep 18 23:55:31 2003 BST
<- :NickServ!services at chatspike.net NOTICE w00t :Last quit message:
[CS] Quit: <[OPA]Anonymous> imagine if the fighter won, due to zedds
random battle code ****Our Enemys Should Fear Us. Our Current Allys
Should Depend On Us. And All Others Should Be Cannon Fodder Below Our
Feet. GO OPA!!!!****
<- :NickServ!services at chatspike.net NOTICE w00t :          Options:
Kill protection, Security

[02:57:28] <w00t> /ns info [OPA]spaceRaptor
[02:57:32] <w00t> do you get any output?
[02:57:56] <peavey> from?
[02:58:04] <w00t> ^ nickserv, with that command
[03:01:35] <peavey> ah no
[03:01:37] <peavey> nothing
[03:01:42] <w00t> no output?
[03:01:53] <peavey> /ns info [OPA]spaceRaptor ALL
[03:01:57] <peavey> but I do from that

Again, seems like a random case, but any ideas on what's going on here
or how to furthre diagnose the problem would be nice.