[IRCServices] IRCservices not sending anything after tcp connection is set up

Pol Bettinger ircservices at arvoreen.net
Fri May 18 05:21:12 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have got a problem with the linking of the services. (version 5.0.61
on an amd64 also tried on a real ia32, OS: Debian GNU/Linux ;-) to be
all correct)

It shows up that the services connect (tcp) to unreal but the services
are not sending anything out to the ircd although that they are claming
to do so in the log (if run with -debug).

After 30 seconds the ircd then closes the connection, and thats' it.

For testing purpouse I have taken several traces, and also connected the
services to a listener. There I found out that the services sends the
link information and password when I kill the ircservices process.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Pol Bettinger