[IRCServices] IRCservices not sending anything after tcp connection is set up

Pol Bettinger ircservices at arvoreen.net
Sat May 19 06:11:54 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have now achieved that the services are running and working as they
should but only after i send the services the HUP Signal via kill. For
me it seems that the services don't flush their send buffer correctly.

I also tested 5.1-pre2 which show up exactly the same symptoms. Am I
doing something wrong or is there a real problem?

I also took from our old machine that is still in production the
binaries and tried them out. On the old machine they work as they should
on the newer (a lot) faster machine they show also up the exact same
problems (although I can't say for sure its the same reason as the libc
is a lot newer on the newly installed machine)

Pol