[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Fri Sep 28 17:22:45 PDT 2007

Hello Andrew and Brain

There is the issue with NickServ ghost on InspIRCd

* *** LINK: Sent ERROR to services.casey.net: Unrecognised command
'KILL' -- possibly loaded mismatched modules
* *** LINK: Server services.casey.net split: Remote host closed the
connection
* *** LINK: Netsplit complete, lost 6 users on 1 servers.
* *** LINK: Connection to 'services.casey.net' failed.
* *** LINK: Connection to 'services.casey.net' was established for 1m12s

I posted the Services debug and InspIRCd debug in the subject InspIRCd

- Casey