[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Sat Sep 29 01:48:46 PDT 2007

OperServ akill also gives the same KILL error as NickServ ghost -
possibly loaded mismatched modules -- This is when you have
#ImmediatelySendAutokill turned off that it gives the KILL error.

I have also found when you re-connect to the Server after the akill has
expired, Services also crashes with the KILL error.

When you get the akill list, OperServ does not display the akill expire
time in the akill list.