[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Sep 29 17:52:09 PDT 2007

>OperServ akill also gives the same KILL error as NickServ ghost -
>possibly loaded mismatched modules -- This is when you have
>#ImmediatelySendAutokill turned off that it gives the KILL error.

I'm afraid I can only suggest that something must be wrong with your
InspIRCd configuration, since neither I nor (as I recall from an earlier
message on this list) the InspIRCd developers have been able to reproduce
this.

>When you get the akill list, OperServ does not display the akill expire
>time in the akill list.

This is by design.  Use the AKILL VIEW command instead.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/