[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Sep 28 16:54:38 PDT 2007

Hi, One thing I would like to see improoved in the documentation is a full
list of the options that can be passed to configure and a some what longer
description on what they are used for.  Yes you can run ./configure --help
but it still would be nice for all of these to be in the manual.  I am also
wondering if I will need to update my ircservices.conf or modules.conf as I
currently have not been upgrading as so many new versions have been released
and will ircservices run with out these new settings in the configuration
files?