[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Tue Oct 2 19:40:29 PDT 2007

sorry if it was hard to understand - I thought it was ok

I was posting what I have tried, if it was working or not working.

5.1 conf and 5.0.62 conf is the ircservices.conf and modules.conf for
version 5.1pre9 and version 5.0.62

The same conf is the saved copy of the conf file and the new conf is
when I did a new conf file.

The 5.1pre9 ircservices.conf and modules.conf needed changes to the conf
file for it to work on version 5.0.62, and the same for the 5.0.62
ircservices.conf and modules.conf to work on 5.1.

on 5.1 was meaning running version 5.1pre9, and on 5.0.62 was meaning
running version 5.0.62

5.1pre9 on the default settings was meaning not changing the settings
that are enabled and the settings that are not enabled.

- Casey