[IRCServices] Services Protocol for InspIRCd 1.2

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Nov 12 19:46:39 PST 2007

Hmm.  This is certainly an interesting (and useful) feature, but it may
be incompatible with the design of Services, which assumes (among other
things) that prefixes and command targets are nicknames.  I'll give it
some more thought when I have time, but I may not be able to support
this.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/