[IRCServices Coding] Services Killing Unreal...

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:37:14 PST 2002

I dunno if this prob has been delt with b4.. i'm testing beta24, downloaded
about an hour ago.. got it connected to my Unreal3.2-beta7 server, worked a
dream.. found something i hadnt configured right, did an operserv shutdown..
and b000m the IRCd dies. AFAIK its not segfaulting, or giving a valid reason
for the shutdown.. it just does. I thought i would report this here instead
of to the Unreal ppl, cause Services are causeing the prob :)
ne help appreaciated!

--
Craig McLure
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org